1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Information We Collect from You
We automatically collect information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
1. The name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet and/or the website from which you linked directly to our site.
2. The IP address of your device and the country location of your device.
3. The connection speed/screen resolution/browser device type used.
4. The date and time you accessed our site; and
5. The pages you visited.
We use this information and automatically collect about you to monitor the effectiveness of the site and to consider potential improvements to the site.
We may request that you provide certain personally identifiable information or information specific to your business (“Personal Information“) to view certain areas of the site and/or purchase products from the site. We request that you provide (1) contact information, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and (2) certain credit card information when making a purchase on the site. Your credit card information is encrypted and provided to the credit card issuer for verification and approval. We do not retain any credit card information following verification and approval. At your option, you may save your card for future purchases. This information is maintained on our credit card processor, not on our website.
3. Use of Your Personal Information
- We use your personal information to administer your participation in the site and to communicate information we think may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
4. Sharing Your Information
- We do not sell your personal information.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (e.g., we may share your credit card information with the credit card provider to process your purchase). When we use affiliated service providers, we ensure that they maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards. If you would like more information about our service providers, please contact us using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of S&S, our customers, or others (e.g., to detect security breaches and protect against fraud).
How long do we retain personal information?
- Subject to applicable laws, we will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the identified purposes or as long as required for legal or business purposes.
- Essential cookies: Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. If you opt to disable these cookies, you will not be able to access or use all of the features that the website incorporates.
- Statistics cookies: These cookies enable us to understand how visitors interact with website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- You can set up your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies in your web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, some features of this website may not function, or your ability to choose certain options may be limited.
- Additionally, our use of these cookies is governed by your acceptance of our cookie notification message. Registered users may adjust their cookie preferences under My Account/User Settings.
6. Linked Sites
7. Security Measures
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the site.
8. Children and Parents
We do not intend to collect personal information from children. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be removed, you may contact us via one of the contact methods described on the site and we will promptly remove such information and shall not use such information or include it in our database. Users under the age of 18 and their parents or guardians are advised that any personal Information voluntarily entered by children may be available for public access until we become aware that a user is under the age of 18 and have had a reasonable opportunity to remove the information from the site. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please email email@example.com.
9. Reviewing Information
- You may review your personal information stored in your profile by logging into the site. You may change your email address or the designated contact person but if you wish to make a change to your company name or address, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Do Not Track
- Certain web browsers and other devices you may use to access the services may permit you to submit your preference that you do not wish to be “tracked” online. We do not currently commit to responding to “do not track” requests, in part, because no common industry standard for “do not track” has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators.
12. What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
- Under certain circumstances and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you may be entitled to ask if we are processing your information and, if we are, request access to personal information. There may be a reasonable fee if you require a copy. You may also be entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold be corrected. If you discover inaccuracies in our records, or your personal information changes, please notify us in writing.
- Requests to access your personal information must be made to us in writing. We will respond to your request within the applicable legal established time limits or give you written notice if we need more time to respond. To exercise any of these applicable rights, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact us” section.
13. California’s “Shine the Light” law
- California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email email@example.com.